The company is committed to carry out its operations in such a manner as to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all its employees, and others (including visitors, contractors and the public) that may be affected by its operations. The Company is also committed to pollution prevention and minimising any potentially harmful effects that its activities may have on the environment.
The company shall ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, that this will be achieved by the following:
· The provision of premises, plant, equipment and safe systems of work that are safe and do not involve risks to health
· The provision of sufficient instruction, information, training and supervision to all employees
· The carrying out of comprehensive risk assessments to develop safe systems of work and procedures
· Implement management systems to continually improve health, safety, quality and environmental standards
· Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of its management resources in all Quality matters
· The setting of meaningful objectives with achievable targets in line with this policy
· Communicate its objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the Organisation and to interested parties.
· Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards.
· Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have Quality impacts.
· Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management
· The directors, Management and staff are responsible for quality control through the quality management system seeking improvement by constant review, with suppliers and sub-contractors being encouraged to co-operate. The company is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001.
· Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and other requirements
The responsibilities of all employees are detailed in the Integrated Systems Policy and Arrangements document. The company expects those who have been given duties in this document will discharge them diligently. The company demands high standards from all concerned and will maintain these standards by setting Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental objectives and targets. Objectives & targets will be measurable and continuously improved. This Policy and Arrangements will be reviewed as necessary, but in any event, at least annually, taking into account changing business and regulatory needs.
This policy shall be made available to any interested parties on request.
This document has been approved for circulation by the Managing Director.